That cute little nursery rhyme about those little bugs that jump into bed with you at night isn’t so cute when you are facing a real infestation. These bugs bite, feeding on your blood and leaving itchy, unsightly welts on exposed parts of your body. While they are not known for transmitting disease, it doesn’t make the situation any less terrifying for some.
Some people become so caught up in the idea of getting fed on they find themselves unable to sleep. Sleep plays a big role in your overall health, and you need at least a solid 8 hours a night. Either way, you shouldn’t have to worry about an unwanted invader in your kingdom. That’s what we are here to assist with by offering conventional bed bug treatments.
Bed bugs have evolved and adapted over the years and so have we. We’ve had to. This is why we now offer an additional visit with our conventional bed bug treatments. This additional visit comes at no extra cost to you and your family. It is just for our and your peace of mind. A little something to let everyone know that the situation has been successfully handled.
You could call this extra visit more of a follow-up visit, but it is to ensure that your pest troubles are over. With all this in mind, here is a quick look at how one of our conventional treatments works.
- You give us a call regarding your suspected pest infestation.
- We dispatch an assessor to evaluate the property.
- During this visit, we will not only be trying to make a confirmation of the infestation, but we’ll be looking for reasons for the infestation, potential entry points in the home, how to treat the bugs, and anything in between.
- The next and second visit will be the actual administration of the pesticides. You’ll have to evacuate the premises along with pets and children. But this will only be for a matter of hours.
- The third visit will be 10 to 14 days after the second and it will consist of another application of pesticides.
- The fourth and final visit will be 30 days after the third. It will be the final follow-up visit to ensure that your problems have been handled successfully.
Keep in mind, our treatment plans can vary from property to property and infestation to infestation. This is a general layout we like to provide to our Winnipeg customers just to give them an idea of what to expect. If interested, need emergency services, or just want to talk to a specialist, you can always give us a call!